Better Homes and Gardens editor Sam Hart unpacks the Top 5 Lighting Trends in a recent video featuring several Progress Lighting designs. Watch the video for lighting inspiration, and scroll below to see how our most recent designs embrace these top trends.
1. LED: With the phasing out of traditional incandescent sources, LED has come to the forefront of lighting design. New, innovative designs not only contribute to energy savings, but they complement both traditional and contemporary interior settings.
2. Natural Materials: On-trend fixtures aren’t just inspired by nature, but they actually incorporate natural materials such as recycled wood, embodying a warm, rustic design.
3. Mini-pendants in sets or clusters: When it comes to pendant lighting in 2014, the more the merrier! Today’s homes mix and match decorative pendants for a fresh way to add task lighting to your layered lighting design.
4. Orbs: Circular fixtures with exposed bulbs are trending in home design. Our Equinox collection offers adjustable ringed fixtures, available in a variety of sizes.
5. Glamour: The glam trend is all about adding sparkle and shimmer – and making a statement.