Progress Lighting recently unveiled one of its most innovative LED designs – the new P8022 Series. The P8022 unites performance, cost and safety benefits for an LED solution unlike any other on the market.
The first of its kind, the P8022 is designed for both surface mounted and recessed applications, while also eliminating the need for a traditional LED driver. This cost-effective source offers superior performance in a sleek design – at the right price.
Additional key features include:
- Designed for recessed and commercial settings
- Classified for wet locations and fire-rated application
- Slim profile to coordinate with any design scheme
- 120V alternating current, without a traditional LED driver
- 17 watt input power with 1070 lumen output
- Easy installation into junction boxes and multi-sized recessed housing
See just how simple it is to install the fixture by watching this how-to video:
Stay tuned as we continue our “Shining Light on LEDs” series next week on the blog!