Imagine that every time you step into your master bathroom, the cares of the day behind and the day ahead melt away as you are greeted with the soft, soothing tones and elements of a calm misty day by the sea. We took a few hints from our friends at Stephen Alexander Homes – and we hope you will, too – on what makes up true bathroom luxury. Stay inspired with the components that create this masterpiece of a bathroom.
- A color scheme defined by comforting blues, neutrals, muted sea foam greens and off white tints
- A free-standing, soaking tub, glass shower combo
- A dreamy vanity, made bright by side sconces from the Progress Lighting Fortune collection
- A simple, yet elegant, chandelier for a touch of glamour
- A subtly playful pattern splashed on the walls for visual interest
- A display of beautiful greenery to bring in touches of nature
Which of these elements would you incorporate into your dream master bathroom?