Do you have a Progress Lighting fixture installed in your home? If so, your pictures from before and after you upgraded your lighting can win a special prize.
Send us your “Before and After Progress” photos by Friday, October 18 – and we’ll send you a fixture of your choice from our Riverside collection! Submit your pictures through a direct message on our Facebook page, or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can’t wait to see your home improvements featuring Progress Lighting!
Progress Lighting’s “Before and After Progress” Giveaway
1. No purchase necessary to enter or to win. A purchase will not increase your odds of winning. Subject to applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Progress Lighting’s “Before and After Progress” Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to anyone who is 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees of Progress Lighting (“Sponsor”), Facebook, and each of their respective affiliated companies, subsidiaries, advertising or promotional agencies, and other agents, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with such employees, are not eligible to enter or win.
3. Entry. The Sweepstakes begins at 3:00 p.m. (E.S.T.) on October 7, 2013 and will end at 3:00 p.m. (E.S.T.) on October 18, 2013 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
Internet Entry: Send two photos – one of a room in your home BEFORE you installed a Progress Lighting fixture and one AFTER the fixture was installed – via direct message on the Progress Lighting Facebook page or via email to email@example.com. Entries must be received by 3:00 p.m. (EST) on October 18, 2013. By entering, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules. Only one entry per person, per Sweepstakes.
Sponsor and Administrator will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, entries or for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any telephone connection, network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor or Facebook. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the Facebook account from which they were sent. For theses purposes, an account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such an account by Facebook. All entries become the property of Sponsor and none will be returned. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted or the owner of an email account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes.
4. Prizes and Odds. Upon receipt of each entry, Progress Lighting will validate the photos and offer each participant a list of eligible prizes from the Riverside collection. Each participant must respond with their shipping address and choice of prize. If the person submitting the entry does not meet the eligibility requirements, no prize will be awarded.
5. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Return of prize notification as undeliverable or failure of winner to respond to the message according to the instructions in the message may result in disqualification. To claim the prize, winner must provide a mailing address to where the prize may be sent. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed, except that prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes.
6. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date.
7. Limitations of Liability. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action, and entrant waives his or her right to a jury trial for such disputes, claims, and causes of action; (2) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses.
8. Construction. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any contestant and Sponsor, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of South Carolina, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of South Carolina, or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than South Carolina. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. If any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the valid or enforceable provision was not contained therein.
9. General Release. By entering the Sweepstakes, contestants release Progress Lighting and any other promotional sponsors, and each of their respective affiliated companies, directors, officers, employees, representatives, partners and agents from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes or with the acceptance, possession or use of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light).
10. Sponsor. Progress Lighting’s “Before and After Progress” Giveaway is sponsored by Progress Lighting, whose decisions regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact Caitlin Greeley at 864.672.9617.