Progress Lighting is once again hosting a special giveaway on Pinterest!
From today until November 16, you can create your own “Holiday Home Style” board on Pinterest and include an uploaded picture of a favorite holiday room from your home. Pin images of your favorite holiday decorations and festive rooms onto your board – including at least three fixtures from “Progress Lighting’s 12 Days of Pinning contest board on Pinterest. Once complete, send an email with a link to your board email@example.com. Don’t forget to include the hashtag #ProgressLighting and #HolidayStyle under each pin!
During the week of December 3, we’ll select five winners to receive fixtures off their board from Progress Lighting! See below for official instructions. We can’t wait to see your lighting ideas!
Progress Lighting Pinterest “12 Days of Pinning” Contest
OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES
1. No purchase necessary to enter or to win. A purchase will not increase your odds of winning. Subject to applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Progress Lighting Pinterest “12 Days of Pinning” Contest (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to anyone who is 18 years or older at the time of entry and have chosen to “Follow” Progress Lighting on Pinterest. Employees of Progress Lighting (“Sponsor”), Pinterest, and each of their respective affiliated companies, subsidiaries, advertising or promotional agencies, and other agents, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with such employees, are not eligible to enter or win.
3. Entry. The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 p.m. (E.S.T.) on November 5, 2012, and will end at 11:00 p.m. (E.S.T.) on November 16, 2012 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
Internet Entry: Enter by visiting Progress Lighting’s “12 Days of Pinning” official board on Pinterest, click on the “Follow” button, completing all of the required information, and following all instructions. Create a board on Pinterest titled “Holiday Home Style,” upload an image of your holiday space and pin images of festive rooms and decorations. Include at least three images of fixtures from Progress Lighting’s “12 Days of Pinning” contest board on Pinterest, and add the hashtag “#ProgressLighting” and “#HolidayStyle” on all pins. Once complete, copy and paste the URL to your Holiday Home Style board into an email and send to firstname.lastname@example.org. By entering, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules. Only one entry per person, per Sweepstakes from the Progress Lighting Pinterest Page.
Sponsor and Administrator will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, entries or for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any telephone connection, network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor or Pinterest. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the Pinterest/email account from which they were sent. For theses purposes, an email account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such email account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with such email account. All entries become the property of Sponsor and none will be returned. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted or the owner of an email account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes.
4. Prizes and Odds. During the week of December 3, five participants with eligible entries in the Sweepstakes will be contacted and sent one fixture each from Progress Lighting. If the person submitting the entry does not meet the eligibility requirements, no prize will be awarded.
5. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winner will be notified by Progress Lighting through email. Return of e-mail prize notification as undeliverable or failure of winner to respond to the e-mail according to the instructions in the e-mail may result in disqualification. To claim the prize, winner must provide a mailing address to where the prize may be sent. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed, except that prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes.
6. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date.
7. Limitations of Liability. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action, and entrant waives his or her right to a jury trial for such disputes, claims, and causes of action; (2) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses.
8. Construction. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any contestant and Sponsor, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of South Carolina, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of South Carolina, or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than South Carolina. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. If any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the valid or enforceable provision was not contained therein.
9. General Release. By entering the Sweepstakes, contestants release Progress Lighting and any other promotional sponsors, and each of their respective affiliated companies, directors, officers, employees, representatives, partners and agents from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes or with the acceptance, possession or use of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light).
10. Sponsor. The Progress Lighting Pinterest “12 Days of Pinning” contest is sponsored by Progress Lighting, whose decisions regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact Caitlin Greeley at 864.672.9617.