Spring is just around the corner – and what better time to give your home a refresh than with the changing of seasons! We’ve been following our friends, fans and customers on Instagram and we love seeing how you’re designing your spaces to look more and more like your dream home. It’s amazing how new lighting can really transform the home’s personality. Tune in for our latest round of “Your Pictures, Our Fixtures” – and keep sharing your projects with us @ProgressLTG and #ProgressLighting on Instagram!
- Before and After Bathroom via @OurHumbleAbode
- From a fire engine red bathroom with outdated fixtures to a charcoal gray, chic remodel featuring our Archie vanity lights – the transformation of this master bathroom remodel is one for the books! We’re loving the deep wood vanity, printed rug and everything in between!
- Come Dine With Us via @SimplySouthernStaging
- Our trend report shows that gray is here to stay – and this dining room by Simply Southern Staging embodies this color trend beautifully with a welcoming eating area that features our Alexa chandelier. We love the metallic accents throughout the space and the cozy tufted chairs. Stunning work!
- You Had Us at Hello via @Phantom_Screens
- We spotted our Roxbury collection lining the interior hallway of this magnificent Southern estate featured by Phantom Screens.
- A Polished Kitchen via @MurrayFranklynHomes
- White kitchens are a timeless trend you can expect to be right “at home” for years to come. Paired with our Polished Chrome Fresnel pendants, Murray Franklyn Homes embraces a classic design style with a welcoming layered lighting scheme.
- We’re Seeing Double via @CNWayne1
- Interior Designer Courtney Wayne embraced the trend to position statement pendants and chandeliers above dining areas – and we think the effect of the cascading beads from our Nissé fixtures is as elegant as can be!
Stay tuned for another round of Your Pictures, Our Fixtures to see what our fans are up to next!